Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lincare Can Kiss My Black Ass

Yah u heard me. Lincare is a piece of shit company, and I have proof. Cuz I WAS FIRED!!!!
Yes, that is correct, I was fired. Which to anyone who knows me comes as a complete shock. What? Jessica fired? No way! But I do have a legitimate firing reason. I was fired because Lincare is a piece of shit company. Don't believe me? Check 'er out-
Cpap machines are for people with sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a condition in which the patient stops breathing at night. Cpap stands for continuous positive airway pressure. What is does to treat sleep apnea is blow a stream of continuous air pressure into the patient's lungs.
Lincare sells cpap machines, and all the parts that go with it. These parts consist of a mask, a headgear, tubing, and filters. All together, before insurance, a cpap system costs roughly 2500 dollars. Most insurance companies, including Medicare pay at about 80 percent. So the patient would pay 500 dollars for the complete machine.
Now a little Lincare background- Lincare is huge, with 800 centers in the US. It has huge profits, sometimes earning record profits while the competition is in bankruptcy. The reason Lincare is so profitable is because almost all their money comes from Medicare. Lincare bills Medicare for oxygen and nebulizer therapy, cpap machines, and nebulizer medication. They're the welfare mothers of the medical world.
Only problem is, after Medicare part D was introduced, the government slashed the reimbursement amount on nebulizer medication by almost 40% to help pay for the new prescription plan. Lincare took a huge hit, and started losing money on these "designer medications."
Forced to keep revenue up to keep the stock value up, Lincare decided to milk money out of cpap supplies and parts, which as I pointed out are pretty pricey. From a CEO's point of view, it's not a bad plan:
Each mask is about 200 dollars. A headgear runs about 70. Tubing is 30, and filters range from 5-30 dollars. If you multiply all those parts by the number of cpap patients Lincare services (easily a million and more) you come up with a pretty hefty number. And since Medicare allows a new mask and other parts every 3 months, you could easily bill for all those items a million times 4 times per year.
That's a shitload of money.
And here's where I come in. It gets a bit dicey from here on, so hang tight. I was introduced to this scheme in December. Lincare implemented a new computer program that listed all the center's cpap patients in a queue that rotated every 3 months. My job was simple- call the patient, tell them it was time for more cpap supplies, order them through the queue, and Lincare would bill the insurance company. And it went pretty okay for the first couple of weeks. I was given a list of Medicare cpap patients, and I spent an hour or two getting my goal of 2 orders a day.
After the Medicare patients, I moved on to private insurance patients. I noticed there were a lot more private insurance patients than Medicare patients, probably because sleep apnea seems to affect the men and the overweight more that older people. And since my instructions were to say that they were eligible for new supplies every three months, and because they were rotated in the queue every three months like the Medicare patients, I had no problem telling them they could get these things at the 80% insurance rate, just like Medicare.
Then I started to get phone calls from people asking what these Lincare bills were. I told them I had no idea, and referred them to the billing office in Casper, Wyoming. I started to get e-mails telling me that I was not to ask patients if they would like new supplies, but to tell them that they WERE going to get new supplies. One gave us permission to send masks that weren't currently prescribed just to make the sale. Another said that if a patient came in to the center to get a part in person, to tell them that we didn't have anything in stock and then ship one to them. And everyday, I had to call more and more people.
Eventually, people were calling and literally screaming at me about these bills. Turns out, the three month rule ONLY applies to Medicare. Blue Cross and Mutual of Omaha and United Healthcare don't follow Medicare guidelines. Some plans had a cap, some allowed parts once a year, and others only paid for one part at set-up, and the patient was responsible for the rest. While most of the plans had a cap, I had no idea whether the patients insurance was capped or not, and for the most part, neither did the patient. So even though everybody in the company knew that most private insurance companies DO NOT follow Medicare guidelines, I was still required to call them every three months and tell them they were eligible for parts.
Not being one to rip people off, I stuck to Medicare patients only. I had enough to scrape my goal every month. And I could be sure that none of them was going to receive a bill for 250 bucks by account of me. And this got me through most of Februrary and March.
Then came a fateful day in the middle of March, when I came back to work after a long weekend, and found a fun little e-mail. From now on, I was to bill 40% of my cpap patients a month. This was about 120 cpap sales a month. I wouldn't be able to stick to Medicare anymore, and worse, more and more people were going to pay out of pocket for stuff that I told them would be covered. The more I though about this, the more it started to bother me. I mean, what if that 40 bucks the Medicare patient has to pay for their 20 percent of the mask is their food or drug money? When I say "eligible" are they always going to be lucid enough to understand that it won't be completely covered? What if they have ahlzimers and don't remember ordering a new mask? What if they're sick and think it's gonna be paid for? They are old, remember, and I was to be as ambiguous as possible.
But what really bothered me was the private insurance people. Even if the first mask I sold them was covered, chances were the second or third one wasn't going to be. And I knew that, which made me nothing short of a liar. And again, what if that 200 or so bucks was rent money, or food money? They would think "great, I could probably afford 30-40 bucks every 3 months to have this new mask", but imagine when they get a bill for 250.
The kicker was that these masks DON'T need to be replaced every 3 months, they can easily last 6 months or more if you take care of them. But for some reason, Medicare allows for them every 3 months, which is now the "standard" at Lincare. I honestly felt that the "customer service" part of my customer service title was slowly being replaced by "lying telemarketer."
Once they suggested that I work late and on weekends to get all my sales in, I had had enough. My responsibility was to the patients, taking care of their needs, not selling them stuff they didn't need because some guy in Florida I've never met said I had to. So I wrote my boss an e-mail. I was very blunt in it, which I figured was no big deal because she was my friend and nobody would read it but her. In it I said this is horrible, we are ripping off patients and Medicare, I wasn't hired as a telemarketer, and I had ethical objections to lying to people to make a sale. Which I guess pissed her off, probably because if I wasn't going to do it, then she would have to. She had already written me an e-mail saying "please do this so I don't have to," and honestly, I don't know what I was trying to accomplish by sending her the e-mail, only to vent a little I guess. Well, the e-mail pissed her off, so she sent it to the manager above her, who decided to fire me, because I was easily replaceable and money is king at Lincare. They don't want "ethical objections," they want lying ass-kissers who won't stand up and say they think something is wrong.
So goes in the corporate world.
I'm sitting here hoping and praying this thing blows up in their face. It's only a matter of time before Medicare changes their guidelines on this, I mean imagine the money Lincare is sucking out of Medicare's pockets. Our pockets, actually, because taxpayers pay for Medicare. Everytime you look at your Medicare deduction on your paycheck, realize that money is going to pay for shit that doesn't really do patients any good. I'm also hoping that enough people complain to their insurance companies about this that maybe they'll investigate fraud against Lincare. Wouldn't be the first time- the Attorney General's office conducted an investigation against Lincare for Medicare. Lincare ended up paying a 3 million dollar settlement, which isn't even a dent in their wallet, believe me.
And I don't want to work for a piece of shit company like that anyway. So one more time: Lincare- Kiss My Black Ass!

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

lincare can kiss my white ass also. don't feel so bad jess. I can't believe they hired any black person. i worked four years in tampa and saw only one black person. that includes meetings at corporate in clearwater. medicare cuts will take a HUGE bite of profits in 06. look for the tower of babylon in clearwater to start cracking at the base. john

Jessica said...

I'm not black, I'm white. But I'm flattered that you took that seriously. People may be a bit pissed that I wrote that, but they can kiss my ass also. If only my ass could be purple... but that couldn't convey my pissed-offedness in an appropriate way. Not that this does either, but since when have I cared about what's appropiate?

Anonymous said...

Grow up! Those patients need to be changing out thier equipment as often as possible to prevent infections. That is why people have insurance anyway!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was in direct pay there at the casper lincare billing office. I had to take those angry patient phone calls that insurance wasn't going to pay for their supplies. AND Yess send those people to collections where their credit would be affected. I walked out in January. With the Deductible season starting patients don't even comprehend the amount of shit insurance companys pull too. The whole system is fraudulent!! little tiny filter trying to explain that because it is made in a high quality contamination free process it is worth $40 is outragous. I would be so pissed at the sales people. I should have known it was all corporate influence.

deepster said...

I am glad I found this post. . .I am a CPAP user with Lincare, I got this very same phone call, "you are eligible for new CPAP supples". . . THREE times, I ignored the first 2 voicemails, finally gave in to the 3rd one since I figured, "what the heck, might as well try one of the newer masks" even though it's only been 3months. They shipped it, and of course, I got a bill for 200 bucks. Since I found your post wont bother calling them, I am going to switch companies. Next time they call, I'll let them know that I what they are doing is reprehensible. In addition I am a physician myself who often refers and treats patients for sleep apnea. I will no longer refer my patients to Lincare. Thanks for posting this info, Lincare should have a class action lawsuit against them for all the people they are ripping off!

Unknown said...

Hey Deep, switching companies won't make a bit of difference. I'm an RT and have worked for a couple different DME companies and they ALL do the same thing. Each and every one of them do this. Sorry, to say and yes, it's sad.

Anonymous said...

It goes farther than just the cpap issue. The "issues" that keep them from charging medicare different for pt care change from year to year as Medicare changes its guidlines. I personally experienced that once you complete or work your new "project" that they have in place to go around the new medicare rules, then they hold you commissions as long as they can. Or develop sudden new rules that preclude from collecting all of your money or any at all! Center Managers come and go quickly at Lincare. Once you have worn out your use for them, they find a way to push you out. Usually by riding you so bad that you know they are trying to trip you up so they can fire you. Most go ahead and find other posiitons so that it doesn't potentially ruin their work record. Then if you do sue them, you can't collect as much from them because you took another job and that therefore decreases the amount of your loss you can claim against them. It is not a company for the honest person, and our laws dont support those that try to do the right thing and try to hold them accountale. Corporate america needs an overhaul!

Anonymous said...

lol- well for all those anti Lincare people out there- you are in for a treat - as they have broken their 5 year probation(corporate intregity agreement with the OIG)and have been researched from within for over a year- thousands of Medicare patients receive supplies without ther prior consent- and hundreds of these patients have been deceased for months- good luck Lincare 2009 is going to be a tough year for you- as for me- you can just call me Mr. 30%- as in I am going to be receiving 30% of every 15k the Gov fines you for each fraudelent claim. The investigation is over fyi- and the seal will soon be lifted.

Anonymous said...

SON OF A BITCH! Everything you wrote is true - I WAS a Lincare patient until they dicked me around so much I told them to F off. They also gave me the exact same spiel that the insurance company would pay for a new mask every three months. The problem was the dumbasses never sent them! They said they would put me on an "automatic" equipment mailing, I was with them for 5 years and maybe had a new mask 3 times. I HAD NO IDEA. Finally in Jan 0f 09 I got a new mask and hose etc. I called them in May telling them I wanted new equip - "Oh, you're entitled to all new equipment!" So they said I would have it. A MONTH LATER I still did not receive it. I complained. They said UPS lost it. I said that Lincare said they wold drop it off to my house. They then told me they would. Another 2weeks, no equipment. I was told by some new dude that they would deliver it there was a mess up. Week later no equipment. I called. They said there was a mess up they would deliver it the next day. A week later - no equipment. Clearly the bitch did not want to leave her little office and make the trip down to my house. I called. They told me they could not send me another mask until the UPS mask was found. I told the bitch to cancel my order, I was going to another company. Which I did. I drove to their office, they tested my CPAP, which Lincare NEVER did, we found out the CPAP needed calibrating, which he did, he sold me a BETTER mask and I am 10 times happier. The kicker? That PIECE OF SHIT LINCARE sent me a bill for the mask UPS lost and the mask I never received. And I am sure they billed my insurance company. DITCH LINCARE THEY SUCK!

Thad Ochocinco said...

Wow...I know this is an old post, but I'm all for anyone that says "fuck Lincare." I worked at the billing office in Norcross, GA for about two years and was let go back in February.

Without a doubt, that was the most backwards company I had ever worked for. Billing offices using terminals almost 30 years old? Some offices didn't even have computers. And we actually had to file paper, even though it's 2009 and they invented scanners.

Then, they wonder why the keep losing money while they're spending all that money flying their managers all over the place for no reason at all.

There wasn't a single person in the building who wasn't miserable and even though I'm not working now, I'm just glad to be gone.

Brother Jay said...

I am currently an SR(Driver) for Lincare and I can tell you of at least one violation of Federal commercial Driving laws that go on in my center everytime a driver goes on call..a very corrupt and crooked Company..are they Mafia owned?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I read your comments. You cleared everything up for me! Two years ago my husband needed a nebulizer for a short period. Lincare kept sending large boxes of medication every month and our insurance was billed monthly for the nebulizer. I called to tell them, but the boxes kept coming. Then we got a letter saying insurance wouldn't cover the machine any longer and it would be up to us to pay for the monthly rentals out of pocket. All of a sudden we heard NOTHING else about the nebulizer.

Now I use a CPAP machine. I, too, tried over and over to get supplies. Then all of a sudden I'm getting box after box of masks, hoses, and filters. I have four unopened boxes and the mask I use is still in gread shape.

Based on what I've read today, I am going to drop Lincare and go with Advanced Home Care. The way they've handled this makes me sick!!!

You're getting your revenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Lincare is the worst. They lie, steal, and scapegoat their employees. Do not believe them and, for God's sake, never work for them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Info. I was looking for a new company to do business with because I use Apria and they are crooked too. They take my co-pay first then bill my insurance. Last year I hit the ceiling of out of pocket expenses where I didn't have a co-pay and the company would pay 100%. Apria still took my co-pay. eventually they paid part of it back but not all. Now I'm not sure where to turn. Maybe the whole industry is crooked.

Anonymous said...

DO NOT USE LINCARE

Anonymous said...

Fuck u lincare,balls to u.....lost ma grandpa coz of u.

Anonymous said...

Oh I so hope all of you are still fighting the good fight. Everything is as bad still. I would love to see corporate deluged with nasty-grams from everyone who they've pissed off, cheated and otherwise done wrong by.

Anonymous said...

sorry for the troubles you have experienced with your job, however, i'm surprised to hear about the 'scam' you referenced. I just started using my CPAP and my insurance covers 100% and I've never received a bill for any of my supplies. Am I missing something or just lucky?

Anonymous said...

Lincare Service Drivers from EVERY STATE send me an email with a summary of your on call situation!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel luceroazul1980@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

bahahah you guys are all idiots. I work for Lincare and our billing office does NONE of the sort. You guys just need to quit bitching because you think you know what you're talking about lmao!! Whateverrrr!

Unknown said...

If your insurance covers $100 of cost, then of course you would never be aware of a problem. Mine did that too. Then I had to change insurance, and my new insurance woudl not cover this stuff at all. So I called Lincare, placed a last order, and personally confirmed with their agents that the bill had been presented to Anthem and would be covered even if I cancelled the policy, before I did so. Well, they HADN"T presented the bill, -- agent was either wrong or lied -- and when they tried two weeks later of course it was not covered! For the past year they've been trying to bill me for that order, and I refuse. I've talked to an office manager who verified the phone calls in her own record, then promised "we'll discuss it at a meeting". Apparently the meeting decided I still owe them money. Though it is a small amount, there is no way in hell I am going to pay for their mistake. I'm writing one more letter to management and if that does not work, will write to the CEO directly. If they touch my credit rating for nonpayment of a bill i do not owe I will see them in court. So none of what you have written above suprises me.

Anonymous said...

OK, so who do we trust???? What company was this that tested a Lincare mask and found it needed calibrating? Sounds like they may be honest. Is the insurance to blame at all.

Anonymous said...

Lincare treats employees like dirt. They do not rip off medicare or customers though. Not because they care or it is wrong, but because medicare will fine them out the wazooo.. they just finished a 5yr program with Office of Inspector General that cost them 10 million. They don't want that again.

Anonymous said...

Lincare treats employees like dirt. They do not rip off medicare or customers though. Not because they care or it is wrong, but because medicare will fine them out the wazooo.. they just finished a 5yr program with Office of Inspector General that cost them 10 million. They don't want that again.

Anonymous said...

can you name a reputable company to get my cpap and mask from who sorks with Aetna insurance?

Anonymous said...

As one of those patients I DON'T APPRECIATE THAT!!!! Thanks Jess

EL said...

My brothas and sistas (Pissed off Lincare People - POLP)... I just got ganked by Lincare. I quit from being frustrated by their shenanigans... b. deceit; trickery. 2. a mischievous or deceitful trick, practice, etc .

I am out of a family earning...and sad that I cannot care for my patients. Help?

EL said...

Preparing for the unemployment fight now. ALL Y'ALL current and future employees... keep good and detailed notes of the goings on there. I hear you'll need it.

dan said...

All of you people complaining about Lincare are a bunch of ignorant uneducated misfits. Lincare is a great company and has aided in improving the lives of many many people. Your just a bunch of sorry losers.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Good for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I get my supplies through American Homepatient and have not had any bad expeirces. I have heard bad things here too with oxygen patients especially

Anonymous said...

2015 and I thinkcalls are coming from a call center in India I think.
No one has looked at or checked my cpap machine since I got it 4 years ago. No one had checked my concentrator in 15 months, till I saw the lincare truck and asked her to come and check it, which she did 2 weeks later. I still get billed though. Back when insurance paid everything, I got monthly supplies, but now turn them down.
Due to babysitting grandkids, I've lived in Montana. ..great office, service and people both Missoula and Bozeman; Georgia...terrible everything, huge problems; and Oregon... was okay, but now not, just being ignored.
Last call for supplies yesterday, man had a heavy Indian accent.
AND, I'm still getting billed for monthly for my portion of the Medicare bill, even though I haven't seen anyone to check my equipment that has been rented long enough to own, or ordered supplies. In 10 years, I've seen 1 RT once.

Anonymous said...

Ammending previous comment...no one has checked my new cpap machine, and nobody ever checked the old one.

Anonymous said...

And they continue to do it....years later. thanks for warning people Jess, a bit late for the thanks. many people have high deductibles and co pays and don't even use their machines anymore and still get billed....course they are not returnable. And unpaid Linacre bills do affect your credit report. They should be asking and telling you what you portion of bill but that doesn't happen....so disgusted with this company. Look how many complaints they have at BBB.... Geez. I filed complaint with Medicare fraud. So wrong! Bad company!!

Anonymous said...

And they continue to do it....years later. thanks for warning people Jess, a bit late for the thanks. many people have high deductibles and co pays and don't even use their machines anymore and still get billed....course they are not returnable. And unpaid Linacre bills do affect your credit report. They should be asking and telling you what you portion of bill but that doesn't happen....so disgusted with this company. Look how many complaints they have at BBB.... Geez. I filed complaint with Medicare fraud. So wrong! Bad company!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I left Lincare Headquarters in Clearwater. The Infusion Manager and Supervisor were incompetent of doing their job and treated and talked down to their employees like SLAVES! I'M SURPRISED THERE HASN'T BEEN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FILED BY THE EMPLOYEES FOR HOW BADLY THEY ARE TREATED!

reecie013301 said...

I worked for Lincare for several months. I am an experienced Administrative professional. I was hired on at 11.75hr and was told that was the most they paid their employees. A 19yr old with nothing but fast food experience was hired making 12.00 hr. In addition, I was forced to train that employee and others who made more money than me. No training what so ever.. I worked 7 days a week to try to catch up the patient orders. There were patients without limbs waiting on their orders for years (literally). They won territories that they don't have the man power to provide service for. Some of the employees would throw the dme orders away because, they didn't want to do the work; offices would call all the time looking for orders; especially, McAllen Tx and San Antonio. It is very ghetto-employees, including the Mgr. Jennifer Cleveland, come to work in sweats, house shoes and clothes like they don't care about their appearance. The entire company is ran by a bunch of air head women who have the company almost in bankruptcy. The turn over is so bad that they will hire, church members, family, friends-a referral for anyone that can pass a drug test. Jennifer, the Mgr, hires all of her previous co-workers, friends at 12.00hr, when there are employees that have worked there for years and, can not make that much. *********BEWARE******** I wouldn't take this job unless I was desperate....

Anonymous said...

Lincare can eat my nuts!! I worked there for 2 and a half years and witnessed multiple medicare fraudulent practices!! I watched a sales rep right on doctors orders because they were incorrect! I called compliance and reported it and after they investigated it they told me I misunderstood what I saw!!
Three weeks ago I witnessed an area manager telling a center manager to change doctors orders so a patient would qualify for a piece of equipment that with the original diagnosis they would not!!! Three weeks later they terminated me for of all things falsifying documentation!!! Place is so corrupt!!!!!

Unknown said...

I just started on a cpap 1-1/2 weeks ago, and so far, things are good. My machine is a brand-new model. It's got a cell phone inside of it that transmits information (like amount of time it's used) to Lincare's respiratory therapist, my doctor, and my insurance company. The requirement for insurance to cover is that I need to average at least 4 hours of continuous sleep every night. A couple of nights ago,while still half asleep in the middle of the night, I took off my mask (full facial),and the machine ran for the rest of the night unattended. My RT called me the next day to check on me because the information from the cell phone indicated that the machine was on but no one was actually using it ( it also records the quality of the sleep, that my pressure number 13 was continous). She said the deviation showed up on her printout as a black line, so she surmised that either I took off the mask and didn't turn off the machine, or I could have been cheating - leaving it running to show that I had used it for at least four hours. Of course, the way she said it was much more tactful than the way I just wrote it.
So, maybe you all need a new machine! I just love that I sleep at least 6, or a couple of times 8, hours each night. Such an improvement - my sleep study indicated that I stopped breathing 37 times per HOUR, so I was never getting any deep sleep, which they think played a large part in the psychological junk I've endured for over 40 years.
I am very happy with Lincare!

Unknown said...

I just started on a cpap 1-1/2 weeks ago, and so far, things are good. My machine is a brand-new model. It's got a cell phone inside of it that transmits information (like amount of time it's used) to Lincare's respiratory therapist, my doctor, and my insurance company. The requirement for insurance to cover is that I need to average at least 4 hours of continuous sleep every night. A couple of nights ago,while still half asleep in the middle of the night, I took off my mask (full facial),and the machine ran for the rest of the night unattended. My RT called me the next day to check on me because the information from the cell phone indicated that the machine was on but no one was actually using it ( it also records the quality of the sleep, that my pressure number 13 was continous). She said the deviation showed up on her printout as a black line, so she surmised that either I took off the mask and didn't turn off the machine, or I could have been cheating - leaving it running to show that I had used it for at least four hours. Of course, the way she said it was much more tactful than the way I just wrote it.
So, maybe you all need a new machine! I just love that I sleep at least 6, or a couple of times 8, hours each night. Such an improvement - my sleep study indicated that I stopped breathing 37 times per HOUR, so I was never getting any deep sleep, which they think played a large part in the psychological junk I've endured for over 40 years.
I am very happy with Lincare!

Anonymous said...

RT - ACHA 2 LEVEL CLEARENCE AND ACTIVE AND CLEAR LISENSURE --DOH AND ACHA APPROVED MY WORKING IN ANY CAPACITY BUT LINCARE FIRED ME AFTER THREE WEEKS OF HELL -- PUSHING MEDS ON EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY PATIENT SET UP ON NEB OR O2 --- UNDER THE GUISE OF CARECHECK- NOTHING MORE THAN SALES PITCH -- OH YES PUSH TRILOGY ON EVERY CPAP PATIENT TO GAIN REVENUE OF 7000 DOLLRS EACH!!! MY TRAINER HAD ASPERGERS WITH BIPOLAR TRAITS YELLING YELLING YELLING PHYCHO BOZO NIGHTMARE!! LAST MANAGER WAS FUDGING NUMBERS AND DELAYING PICK UP OF O2 TO KEEP NUMBERS UP YES ON EVEN DEAD PATIENTS ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! OH AND NEW MANAGER WAS HAVING AFFAIR WITH TECHNICIAN DID I MENTION NIGHTMARE? I WILL NEVER FORGIVE LINCARE EVER!! HIPPOCRITES BLINDED BY GREED !!! FUMING IN FLORIDA YES CLOSE TO CORPORATE AND REGIONAL MANAGER KARMA WILL GET HELP FROM ME REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD

Anonymous said...

NO MORALS! NO ETHICS! NO HONOR! NO TRUST! THE EPITOME OF WHATS WRONG IN AMERICA = LINCARE

Anonymous said...

""BEWARE******** I wouldn't take this job unless I was desperate""


I was desperate and still left!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lincare-north-carolina-c187599.html

Anonymous said...

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-Lincare-Holdings-RVW1929778.htm

Anonymous said...

http://www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/LINCARE/LINCARE/t73930

Anonymous said...

http://www.complaintboard.com/lincare-l2877.html

Anonymous said...

http://www.med.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Singal/2011/GZS_09152011_1-11cv195_Adam_Jewell_v_Lincare_Inc.pdf

court case fraud vrs lincare

Anonymous said...

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-Lincare-wants-to-screw-us-in-another-way